Most events are installed on their deadline date, unless there is a long submission window or unless it's a rolling submission.
P=Poetry, N=Nonfiction, F=Fiction
- This event has passed.
F – The Mogford Prize For Food & Drink Writing
January 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm£15
MOGFORD PRIZE 2022 COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Open to any author (UK and International) over the age of 18 by the Competition closing date.
All submitted stories (no poems or scripts) must have food and/or drink at the centre of the narrative.
Submitted stories should be a maximum of 2500 words excluding the title. Submitted stories should observe the following conventions:
- Be no more than a maximum of 2500 words excluding the title
- Typed in English only
- Display the word count on the first page of the document
- Contain no identifying information
- Submitted as a .doc or .docx file only
- Please note that any entry that contains identifying details such as a name or contact details will be automatically disqualified.
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant and not previously published anywhere else, including online or as an audio recording. Entries must not contain anything defamatory, obscene, illegal or otherwise inappropriate as may be deemed by the Promoter.