Most events are installed on their deadline date, unless there is a long submission window or unless it's a rolling submission.
P=Poetry, N=Nonfiction, F=Fiction
- This event has passed.
P – Paddler Press Seeks Submissions about History
March 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
All work should reflect the theme of History as you interpret it. If you’re not sure, please send it in anyway. We’d love to read your work. Keep CNF to around 1000 words or so.
Please read, Especially #2.
- Please submit up to five original poems in one .docx or PDF file attached to your email. We are looking for poems that are not overly long, and would also enjoy and encourage micro-poetry. If you’re not sure, send it along anyway. Simultaneous submissions are fine, but let us know if your work is picked up elsewhere (and huge congratulations!). Poems should be previously unpublished. Poems appearing on your personal blog or social media are fine, though we’d love to be able to share brand new works with the world. Include a third-person bio of 75 words or so. Please limit your recent publications to three or four. (Seriously, some lists we’re receiving are 10+ publications long.) Include social media handles if you’d like and we’ll support you online. Send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please use last name – submission as the subject and the name of your document. This makes finding your work in our downloads folder much easier. Really. Please. I beg of you. Why won’t people do this?
- Include a short 3rd-person bio
- Send it to: email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter (you don’t have to, but it would be nice)