Most events are installed on their deadline date, unless there is a long submission window or unless it's a rolling submission.
P=Poetry, N=Nonfiction, F=Fiction
- This event has passed.
PF – BirdHouse Magazine Seeking Submissions. Theme: “Psychedelic 60’s and Surrealism”
March 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- For flash fiction, please submit 1 piece between 1000-2500 words or up to 3 pieces under 1000 words in a single Word doc.
- For poetry, you can send 1–6 pieces of poetry per submission opening in a single Word doc.
- Submit online through Duosuma. At this time we do not accept email submissions; all email submissions will be discarded.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed, but please immediately notify us if your work has been accepted elsewhere.
- All submitted work must be previously unpublished: online and print.
- If your work is selected, we ask for First North American Serial Print and Electronic Rights for publication.
- Send only complete, edited, proofread work (even though minimal revisions will take place).
- Our average response time is 4-6 weeks. Please do not query before then.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that their submission is their original work and not plagiarized. Submissions that are found to have been non-original or plagiarized shall be immediately declined and/or removed from any issues.