- first prize £2,000
- second prize £1,000
- third prize £500
- plus 20 commendeds
- plus – winners read with judges at 2022 prize-night celebration on mon 5 dec
Poems may be submitted from any country & must be in Englishsubmit via email by mon 26 sep 2022
(Check out winners, winning poems & judges’ reports, 2021 & prior, on our previous-winners’-poems page.)
judges read all poems submitted
- Poems: Poems may be submitted from any country & must be in English, must each be no longer than 45 lines, must show title & poem only, must not show poet’s name, must be the original work of the entrant (no translations) & must not have been previously published; no text alterations accepted after submission; no limit on number of poems or number of subsequent submissions.
- Submission: Email only, no postal entries: email your poems as attachments (.doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf only) to firstname.lastname@example.org; include in email: Poet’s Name & Address, Phone Number, List of Titles, Number of Poems, Total Fees, & PayPal Receipt Number.
- Fees: £5/€6/$7 per poem (Sterling/Euro/US-Dollars only); pay online (see below, PayPal account not required).
- Timeline: Submit by midnight (your local time) on Mon 26 Sep 2022; prize-winners will be contacted in week commencing Mon 21 Nov 2022.
- Acknowledgement/Results: Submissions acknowledged within 14 days of receipt; results posted on website after our Mon 5 Dec 2022 prize-night event; judges’ decision is final; no correspondence entered into.
- Email Address: By including email address you agree to receiving emails regarding annual Troubadour International Poetry Prize.